Junior Developers / Students (m/f)
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting.
We’re looking for proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Junior Developers (m/f) to join our Q team. We value a go-getter attitude, strong analytical skills and the drive to get things done. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it and we believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it about?
- We are on the lookout for people who want to gain hands-on experience
- You’ll have a mentor who will guide you through your Q journey
- We’ll help you broaden your skills & knowledge through constant feedback & code review
- You’ll be part of the team of high-skilled professionals which delivers custom-made solutions to international clients
- We will hear your suggestions and support you in your professional and personal development
- Backend - PHP (Symfony)
- Frontend - HTML, CSS
- Mobile - Flutter, iOS
*please specify which department you’re applying for
What do we expect?
- You’re a senior student with the ability to work 40 hours per week
- You have some knowledge in the field you’re applying for - it can be either through student courses, personal projects, student jobs etc.
- High attention to detail - someone who can complete tasks under pressure, in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong motivation & eagerness to learn
What we offer:
- Student or regular contract (depending on on your availability/experience)
- Working with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- First-hand software agency experience
- Flexibility & remote working options
- Knowledge sharing - internal education & workshops, Q Library etc.
- After 3 months, we will review your performance and give you detailed feedback
- Based on that, we could see you as a part of our team in the long run
Sounds exciting? Click on the link below and apply now!
Feel free to add all of the accomplishments you’re proud of in your CV/Cover letters - student & personal projects, recommendations etc. The more the merrier. :)